- Memory Box Country Landscape Die – *Swoon* Had me at "hello". So serenely simple and beautifully graphic. *heart palps*
- Hero Arts Clear Snowflake Stamp Set – This is probably one of the most contemporary/graphic snowflake stamp sets I've ever come across and if you know me, then you know how much I adore that mod graphic look! For me, this set is snowflake perfection. Absolute.
- Crystal Clear Plastic – I'm picky about my acetate and this is my favorite for clear card-making. It's the perfect weight, and clear like glass.
- Glue Dot SHEETS – Yes, SHEETS! They tear away, but you can keep the liner papers on, so you can remove them one at a time–this REALLY helps me position things without mounting the whole thing down! I can put one corner into place, and make sure the rest is lookin' good and then remove the rest of the liner papers.
- Micro Glue Dots – I used to have to cut Mini Glue Dots in half to get one small enough to work for what I needed. Now, I don't have to!!! These worked perfect to secure down the tiny houses and trees from the die cut used in this design.
I used Staz-On Cotton White to stamp onto the transparency because that is what I had on hand and it works fabulously, being that it is designed specifically for non-porous surfaces (some folks complain about how this ink does not show up that great on dark card stock, but, it should be noted that it was not designed for card stock!!!) You could also use Palette New Canvas; just be aware that you do need to (carefully, so you don't warp the acetate) heat set it. Note the Washi Tape in the video–WOW, does that ever help!
Enjoy the video here, or on YouTube!
Supplies & Materials: