Yup! He did, by gosh by golly! *chortle*
Santa dude cracks me and someone asked if I’d posted supplies used anywhere, and as I hadn’t yet, here is as good a place as any. :)
- Stamp Santa and sentiment with black ink onto a kraft panel (3 3/4 x 5 1/2″)
- Position tiny star dies into place around Santa and die cut
- Color image with pencils and spatter panel with Hero Arts Unicorn Spray; allow to dry
- Wrap panel with twine around lower end
- Run a strip of black & white Shape N Tape along the gutter crease of an A-2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2″) white base card, then 3D mount the kraft panel on top, allowing the black and white stripes and the white base card to peek out.
- Coat Santa’s shades with Glossy Accents and finish off his cap with a white pom pom.
And, Bob’s yer uncle.