Ohhhh, yes I did! *fist pump*
Because resistance is futile. Gloriously sweet, prickly dimension and detail…
Used my Peerless watercolors this time around. And, I was glad to have the forethought of putting paper towel underneath my project as I watercolored because the paint did seep through the cut lines, naturally. Avoided a hot mess. *more fist pumping*
I like using Distress Paint in Black Soot for spatter; its thicker consistency allows for the color to remain a deep rich black and doesn’t get watered down. It’s also permanent once it’s dry; if I wanted to watercolor over the top of it, the spatter would remain undisturbed. Muy awesome. :)
When I don’t have a stamp with precisely the phrase I need/want, I rely on my Dymo Label Maker…
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Trim watercolor paper to 4 x 5.25″.
- Die cut pineapple into paper.
- Color as desired. (I watercolored)
- Dry/heat set with embossing gun.
- Spatter with black acrylic paint. Dry/heat set with embossing gun.
- Pop up details, mount to base card (Standard A-2, 4.25 x 5.5″)
- Generate custom greeting with label maker & affix to card as shown.
And, Bob’s yer uncle. ;)
You can watch my creative process here, in a hyperlapsed video:
Thanks for stopping by!
AFFILIATE LINKS TO FEATURED SUPPLIES: